Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sippy Cup, Babbling & Waving

I gave Anna a sippy cup for the first time tonight. There was nothing in it but I want to get her familiar with it. I don't think she really grasped the concept of it at first, but she kinda figured it out... sortive.

Anyway - I took more pictures just cause I like to over-document her life ;)





Kinda getting the hang of it





But the best part is her babbling, clapping and waving. I just love the way she waves... it's so chaotic. Sometimes she waves to herself, sometimes she waves to things... sometimes she does the pageant wave, sometimes she waves with her whole arm... and sometimes she uses both arms. Anyway - I think it's absolutely adorable :)

And listen carefully you can hear her new word that she's been working on the past week or so.. it's kinda a "t-ga" sound and I think it's because I always say "tick-a, tick-a, tick-a, tick-a" when I'm tickling her. Or it's probably not copying me at all, but I like to think it is hehe. It's super cute too - I just love the noises she makes ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well, she has the Pageant waive down pat! I heard her say 'tick-a'!

    ReplyDelete