Saturday, April 3, 2010

Anna Had Carrots

That's all I got today... Anna had carrots... and she liked them.

I've been taking videos of her scooting and rotating all over the floor - so I'll post those later. She also just started pushing up on all fours... she will only do it randomly and for a few seconds, but she's getting there. She will also get up on her hands and push up on her toes which cracks me up.

Oh and she's also been eating more puffs - she LOVES them now!!! Keeps her entertained for a good 45min. Long enough for me to cook dinner or clean the kitchen.

Ok - so that's a little more than just carrots :)

Anyway - sorry for the long delay in posts - more to come soon!! We've been working on some kitchen renovations so I've been a little distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment