Thursday, March 4, 2010

Plums a little early...

Tonight I went to a consignment preview sale and left AC with her daddy. I told Chris to mix a half jar of food with some oatmeal for her for dinner. When I came home I saw a jar of Apples and Plums and said "Oh! She had plums?? How did she like them?" and he said "oh! I didn't know she hadn't had them before!" hahahaha guess I should have told him WHAT to feed her - but its no big deal. I generally just wait a week between foods but she hasn't had a reaction to anything so far so we are ok. So now we have added Plums to our list of foods!!

He also said she's still signing for more when she wants more food!!! I love it! I've started on the sign for food, change (diaper), milk, and all gone (or finished). It will prob take a while for these to kick in - I think "more" is the easy one - especially after learning to clap.

As far as the consignment sale went - I got a few cute things.. a leopard print suitcase for Anna and a door jumpy thing. She's not so sure how to use the jumpy thing right now -she just kinda spins and twists - but it's cute and keeps her happy haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment