Thursday, March 25, 2010

GA vs GT... who will it be??

Our friends Michael & Lynzee Swift gave AC some GA/GT pacifiers so I knew there would be a debate on which one she would choose. Naturally I decided to document the selection process...

Here's how it started... she was excited.... I caught her mid clap.


Then the decision process.... As you can see she grabs for the right one!


Inspecting....


Testing.....


Looks like it's a winner!


GEORGIA FANS STOP HERE - THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SEE!!!!!!
---------------------------------
(Tech fans can keep reading...)

But upon a 2nd inspection... she decides it's not worthy....


So we started the process again. On the 2nd attempt she grabs for the Tech paci...


and inspects it...


gives it a taste test.....


And it's good!!!


wait, another inspection?? Surely she's not an Auburn fan...


Nope, she just had to put them side by side to compare them again and then she played "knockout" with them... knocking the Georgia paci to the ground!


Poor Georgia paci...


Guess she's a Tech fan after all.

1 comment:

  1. haaaaa!!! Too funny! Don't worry, A.C. will come to her senses soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete