Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Toy Box

Anna has been needing a toy box to contain her toys for quite some time now... but I just wasnt in the mood to spend a small fortune. Thank goodness I found this little gem while yard sale-ing. Only $3!!

Of course I did have to buy some fabric to cover it and could have gotten off pretty cheap if I wasnt being so picky on the fabric. It has to blend with the chair fabric from the chair I'm going to re-cover (I'll save that for another post!) I still need to attach the top with hinges and finish out the inside and bottom... but at least it's covered!

Anyway - here is AC's new toy box. I think she likes it ;)





2 comments:

  1. I love it and I am jealous!!! Great fabric. I need to start yardsaling...is that a word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! what a great find and i love the fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete