Anna pulled up to a standing position for the first time today!! She was in her crib and I sat her up in her bed (she thinks she's all big when she does this... I guess it's a different view sitting rather than laying down). She started grabbing and pulling on the bumper - then she started grabbing at the railing. Next thing I knew she was pulling and standing!! I got so excited and said YAY BEAN!!!!!!! and she got excited and let go to clap... down she went! hahaha.
I sat her up again cause I wanted to see it again... she grabbed on and stood up AGAIN!! I got excited, she got excited and let go haha. I was video taping this time on my phone and was so excited to send it to Chris but I guess I forgot to hit "save" at the end because I couldn't find it :(
I haven't tried for her to do it again, but she has been pulling on us when we are sitting on the sofa trying to pull up. Guess it wont be long till it's a regular thing.
Oh - and she had Peaches today too.
No comments:
Post a Comment