Sunday, April 11, 2010

Anna's 1st Hair Cut.... or trim...

AC's hair was wild and pretty long when she was born... and just got more wild as she grew. She eventually started losing it on the sides and back - but the top just kept growing.... especially her bangs. We have been swooping them to the side and putting a bow in it for the longest time, but there are just a few hairs (well a small finger full) that are just REALLY long and go down to her mouth. She is constantly swatting them out of her face, so I finally broke down an trimmed them up. Not much at all... maybe about a half inch - just enough to get the little wild hairs out of her mouth.

And of course I had to make an event of it! I wanted to make sure we saved the little hairs so I twisted them together, put a piece of tape around them and then cut the tape in the middle (then I had to get other piece of tape back out of her hair haha).

Here is AC with the long bangs


The cut (you can see the tape)




The ends I trimmed off


And the final product.


I guess "technically" its her first haircut, but we will take her to Stephanie for her first REAL hair cut. This was more of a first trim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment