Saturday, April 17, 2010

Garage Sale Finds

Anna wanted to show off our yard sale finds...
The first is a wooden rocker that was painted black and is naturally weathered. Chris has always wanted one so I just had to get it.... especially for $10! Anna figured out if she moved it would rock and it took all I could to keep her still in these photos!! But she loved it!





The next is the basically brand new Radio Flyer





I found a few other things that will play into pictures later ;)

And then a few outtakes!

She was babbling up a storm in this pic...


I guess she was trying to strike a pose


It wouldn't be a photoshoot without Piper making her appearance


I just dont even know how to caption this one

2 comments:

  1. So evidently Anna Claire and I have the EXACT same style! I'm gonna go ahead and say it's Britton's style too, because she really doesn't have a choice. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you dress her! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so much fun to dress her now that she's sitting up. I bought a TON of cute outfits for when she was 0-3 months and realized how pointless it was. She lived in onesies and pjs for the first few months of her life. Once she started sitting up it made it more fun to dress her. I hate the way cute clothes look like they are just swimming on babies who just lay there.... I'll try to save some cute stuff for ya ;)

    ReplyDelete