Anyway - this year is a little different since AC is joining us... there is a LOT more planning involved. Not only does she need clothes and swimsuits, but there are diapers/wipes, food, baby spoons, sun tents, sun hats, sun screen, sand toys, video monitors, strollers, high chair, high chair cover, toys, blankets, pacis.... you get the point. Thank goodness the Burrus' packed their pack n play and baby bath tub... saved room in our car!
Here is a little pic of my planning for AC's suitcase. I don't do this with mine - but I was worried I would forget something and wanted to make sure she actually had matching outfits (Maybe I should start doing this for me... I always pack tops and shorts but never make sure they match until I get there haha)

AC decided to help pack

She even had to approve the bows... what a mess

Leaving tomorrow morning!! Hope we have everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment