I know it's been a while - I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. Where does time go?
We've added a few new foods to Anna's list. And to be honest - I don't remember when she had them first - or if I've even blogged about it already.... but she's been eating peas, green beans and butternut squash the past week. I feel like she's had butternut squash before - and I think I blogged about the peas already.... I guess I need to do my blog research before posting next time. I know the green beans are new. Oh and she's also had chunks of banana and pear. She's not crazy about either fruits to begin with so she wasn't crazy about eating chunks of them.
She LOVES veggies though so I'll give her some whole peas this week. I just need to find a place to get organic veggies... Publix is in low supply.
Signing off for now - I'll do some back-blogging with photos and video later.
No comments:
Post a Comment