Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Taking a hike

Today Chris and I took Piper and Anna to the Line Creek Nature Trail. We have driven by a million times, but never have been. It was AWESOME!!! The weather was PERFECT! It starts by a little fishing pond with a dock and gazebo and has a .8 mile loop which crosses an old Civil War bridge. The trail then goes about 1.2 miles following Line Creek. It was SO scenic and Chris LOVED looking at the river... I think he may try doing a little fly fishing for brim some day soon.

The river is really wide and has big flat rocks - perfect for wading and splashing around in the summer. Anna fell asleep (as she normall does in the ergo baby) but loved every minute I'm sure. Here are a few pics.. Chris and I haven't mastered the self portrait with the bean, so here are 2 attempts.







No comments:

Post a Comment