Chris did such a great job cleaning it and it looked fantastic. After a test drive and a little history, they were sold.
It was funny because I brought Anna out there and when they asked her name the mom said "Oh my gosh!! I said if we ever had another daughter she would be Anna Claire!!" Then I found out her daughter's name was Amy Leigh - well, I was named after my cousin Amy Leigh - so it was just a huge coincidence. I love coincidences haha. AND As I was signing the title over to them, they mentioned she was big into horses (even has a horse) and I've been carrying around a horse shaped carabiner on my key chain for the past year - I'm not even a horse person... (it was a freebie from somewhere). Anyway, when I heard that I got the carabiner and clipped it on the key chain and said "there, now it's her's" - and the mom said "That just sealed the deal!" haha.
Anyway - they got it - and the daughter has NO IDEA that's she's about to get her very first car!! I'm DYING to know how she liked it!!!
A few tribute pictures. We have had many good times.... driven to many places... it even carried our first child for her first 2 months of life. Be good to your new owner sweet Honda. I'll miss you :)




Oh - and in Anna News.... I think she is VERY close to rolling over. The only thing holding her back is that one arm. She just can't seem to get over it. I think it will be soon - we will see!!
awww! everytime i see an 'old car' of mine driving somewhere, i have so many memories! the new owner will surely be super excited about her sweet new ride :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were able to sell your car so quickly!
ReplyDelete...and I'm sure Anna will roll over soon..that's how Gaby started two week ago.. and now she's a pro!
Can't wait to see a video of Anna rolling! ;)