Today we went to Granny's old house (well, it's my cousin Chris's house now) to pick up our last batch of stuff. I had a china cabinet that I bought and we kept it at her house until I had a place for it.. it's been in her basement for 8 years!!!
Anna got to meet her Great Uncle Jim and Aunt Bev, and Great Uncle Curtis and Aunt Barbara. She loved meeting them and loved being held (and complimented)!!
We got back home and I was working on cleaning up the china cabinet (which fits our china and crystal PERFECTLY) when I heard Anna making raspberries (you know, that noise you make with your mouth....) I stopped what I was doing and started making raspberries to her and she would make them back! It was the funniest thing! As always, I caught the tail end of her doing it so you dont get to see the best ones...
I thought it was just a fluke so a few hours later when I was changing her diaper I started making them again - and low and behold - she started making them back!!! I would start laughing and she would laugh back! I brought her out to Chris to show him and she did it again. Later that night we called Chris's parents and she made more on the phone with them, but it wasnt until we hung up that she was making the most perfect raspberries!!! I'll have to get a better video, but it was just too funny not to share.
Enjoy!
Tooo cute, Pam! Anna is so adorable. I love the video because we get to see her in action.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great moment! You are going to be amazed by the many things that Anna will start to do. It olny seems like yesterday that my Ben was that small (now 6'3").
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable!!! I remember when my first baby started doing that!.. so cute!
ReplyDelete