Friday, November 13, 2009

Rolling Bean

Look out folks, she's rolling over! Last night we had her on her back and after a lot of kicking and twisting - she rolled over!!! We didn't want to get too excited in case it was a fluke... we rolled her on to her back again to see if she would do it again. Well, she didn't and fell asleep shortly after.

Today I got a text message from a friend saying her baby rolled over - so I plopped Anna on the floor to see what she would do. I swear I wasn't looking at the tv but for a few seconds and look down to see her on her stomach and pulling her arm out from under her!

Determined to SEE her roll over again, I put her on her back. Nothing... she fell asleep AGAIN. About 30 minutes later she woke up, started talking to the ceiling fan, then started kicking and next thing I knew she was on her stomach! So I think it's safe to say it's official... she's rolling over!

Guess that means I can't leave her on the sofa while I do dishes anymore...

I don't have a video yet, but this is her right after she rolled over. Sorry for the crappy pic. I get sloppy with my little point and shoot :)

5 comments:

  1. congrats on the rolling.....but i want that orange chair she is sitting in in your header pic!!! AWESSSSSOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE. hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha when my mom brought it to me I thought it looked like a Kristen piece :) It was my Granny's chair so it's DOUBLE AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for baby milestones! that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fabulous!!! Way to go Anna!! Woop! Woop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch out!!! She is mobile now!!

    ReplyDelete