Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Girl

**Warning - these photos look horribly greenish/grayish.... apparently the web can't hold a certain color profile... ugh. Sorry!!**

We took AC outside to watch daddy chip golf balls in the front yard... and although I swear I had NO intentions of a photoshoot... she just looked so darn cute I had to go grab my camera.

Brought it outside and guess what.. battery was dead (wonder why??)... so I went in to grab the point and shoot (still the old one... haven't gotten the new one yet) and came out to see Chris and AC talking golf. I mean - this just SCREAMED shoot me!!!

I'm so lucky!!! (no Chris wasn't posing, he was actually sitting like this talking to AC and I said "smile" - but I did make him stay like this for a few pics)


Anyway - it was all over after that. I started clicking away. Our neighbor JoAnn came over to see what was going on and AC just LIT UP!!! She was just elated to see JoAnn! I swear - she made faces like this at her the whole time - so again- I started shooting away!











Here are a few other cute ones. Got to go to bed - I may add more later as I finish going through all 181+ of them (yes, 131 on the big camera and 50 on the little camera...)





And as a little bonus... a video of Anna TRYING to crawl. Nope - we haven't gotten the official crawl down yet, but she's pulling up on stuff and she will get on her hands and knees and take a few "crawl" movements until she realizes she's more efficient at scooting hahaha.

3 comments:

  1. what an adorable little girl! (I cant remember how I found your blog, but its super fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I don't mind random stalkers :) I welcome them! Thanks! We like her too hehe

    ReplyDelete