WyWy's party was at the Jump n Joy which is a place filled with those inflatable jumping things - and let me just tell you - I remember thinking they were cool when I was little but seeing a 3 year old on them is like seriously the coolest thing ever!!! Wyatt was cracking me up!! And man, they have come a long way since the basic ones they had when we were little. Now they have obstacles and games and slides.... very, very cool. I even got to put AC on some before the other kids showed up! She even slid down one of them!! Definitely going to do one of those parties when she gets older.
Here is Anna on the little jumpy thing.

Sliding down the slide:

The theme of his party was a Monster party since he likes to run around scaring everyone, so my super ridiculously talented sister MADE (yes, hand made) all the kids invited to the party different colored monster shirts!!! She even made the "littlest monster" her very own monster onesie! Too cute!
I think Anna was a little freaked by all the hyper 3 year olds haha.

We had cake, opened presents and then headed back home. It was a great day and Wyatt had a great time! Happy birthday little man!
My happy little girl

Waiting for the party to start
No comments:
Post a Comment