Christi & Joe's son Owen came over to play with Anna today. They have been out on group outings and walks, but today was the first time they were alone ;) I wish I had my video camera going when Owen realized there was a hot girl in front of him hehe. Anna of course had to study him for a while.... I think she was playing hard to get.
We let them just look at each other and talk to each other - then put them on the floor to see what they would do. I missed the cute pics of them holding hands, but you can see them kinda grabbing at each other while on their backs. Anna finally rolled over towards him - I later had to explain she needed to let the guys make the 1st move haha.
It was fun and great to see Christi. We only live about 7 minutes away from each other - but schedules get hectic and time slips away.... we both agreed we need to get better about letting the kiddos play. They will have so much fun when they start crawling around!!
Just realized you can see them hold hands in the video!! ;) Please ignore my horrible voice.... there is a reason I never went into broadcast journalism hahaha- not to mention I'm super horse from coughing so much this week.





No comments:
Post a Comment