Sunday, January 17, 2010

More food please!

Anna has been LOVING her rice cereal at night. She will fuss if I don't shovel it in her mouth and even assists with the feeding. Today I decided to bump her "meals" up to twice a day, so she had a lunch meal and a dinner meal. Both times she scarfed it down!! I've started making it thicker too which she seems to really like. She's beginning to grasp the concept of opening her mouth for the food, but still prefers sticking her tongue out to try to get it.

We go for her 6 month check up on Feb 4th, and after that we will start with real foods... I think they said to start on fruits first, then move to yellow veggies, then green veggies. Seems like you would want to do the opposite - who would want to eat veggies after tasting fruits?? Not me!

Anyway - here is a pic of her first "lunch" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment