She will say "book" and actually associates it with a book. She barks back at dogs when they bark (or when she sees them). She will specifically request "cheese", "apple" (pineapple), "chee toe" (cheese toast), "Ma-Na, Ma-Na" (banana), "Juuu" (Juice), "Mocha-Mo" (macaroni) and a few others...
She says "La-Ju" (love you) and blows kisses a lot. She's walking a lot and loves the freedom. She is really beginning to understand what words mean and even putting words together like "good baby" or "no Piper"
She is still on her fruit & cheese kick. Here are her typical daily meals:
Breakfast: cheese toast, grapes, mandarin oranges, greek yogurt, half a banana
Snack: waffle
Lunch: Macaroni & cheese, grapes, pineapple, peas, cheese stick (attempts at chicken nuggets, ham or some other meat)
Snack: Goldfish crackers
Dinner: More macaroni & cheese, more grapes, more mandarin oranges, more peas, attempts at meats and carrots (both failed), more cheese stick...
Yes, we are stuck in a food rut- but we are trying. We try to give her what we eat - and she's not interested. She did eat 1/4 of an avocado today! Little victory ;)
She is SOOO funny - has a really big personality and is very expressive with her face and hands. She sings ALL the time - especially when we are in the car. She will sing "row row row your boat" and "little bunny fufu" (and by that she mimics the tune of the song and kinda mumbles the words in her own little language - but if you didn't know what she was trying to sing you wouldn't be able to decipher hahaha)
She still sleeps like a CHAMP - about 8pm - 9am. Love it!! Still taking 2 naps a day - about 1hr each. She wakes up SO happy in the mornings and after each nap. We love to go get her because she is so quirky.... she will giggle and throw herself around in the bed trying to escape from you.
She will hand you stuff when you ask for it, she will find stuff if you say "get your juice cup" or "get the book". She LOVES to lounge on pillows or blankets. She has pretty awesome stacking skills and can stack these little wooden toys on the posts which to me is pretty impressive considering the size of the hole in the blocks.
When we say "1, 2, 3...." she will say "UP!" and will yell "GOON" when we get to that part of Little Bunny Foo Foo and will say "Peek-a-boo" when we cover our face (or when she covers hers).
I think I've covered a lot of this already - I really need to go back and cross reference old posts.
She's up to about 40+ words (about 10 of them being variations of what the word should be - but sounds pretty similar) and knows what most of them mean (as in actually attaches them to something). She will repeat pretty much anything we say.
I have a bunch of videos I've been taking of her that I have GOT to put on here - but here is some from my phone.
This is one of her dancing (just ignore Chris and my friend Staci talking in the background.....)
My friend Tate took some pics of her but I'll post on that shortly - in the meantime I'll leave you with some pics of Anna seeing geese for the first time. She barked at them - but I think she liked them :)








No comments:
Post a Comment