Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Stuff Anna Knows

Seriously - where does the time go???

Here are a few more words and stuff AC has learned the past week:

New Words:
  • Apple
  • Waffle (sounds like Wabble)
  • Macaroni (Mocha-Mo - but she knows exactly what it is... even will ask for it and when I'm bringing it over she will say MOCHA-MO, MOCHA-MO-MO)
Things she does now:
  • She can hold her finger to her mouth and say "shhhhhh" (sometimes more like "ssssss"
  • When I sing "Little Bunny Foo Foo" to her she will hop her hands like I do, "bop" her hands together, and when I get to the part where I say "I'll give you 3 more chances, and then I'll turn YOU into a...." she will say "GOON" (sometimes sounds like Goooo - and sometimes comes when I get to the I'll turn you part) - but it cracks me up!
  • I'm trying to teach her how to hold her finger up when I ask how hold she is... and she has done it a few times - but most of the time when I ask her she will hold one finger up and say GOON because I always point to her when I'm singing that song. hhahahahh oh well.
  • She has been blowing kisses for a while now - but she will make the "muah" sound and smack her lips when she's doing it.
  • She's understanding what "no" means - I'll ask her a question and she will shake her head and say "no". Like if I say "do you want peas?" she will say "no". Still a little over used, but cute nonetheless.
  • She 'fake laughs' now. It's this forced little laugh that CRACKS ME UP - video below.
  • Can't remember if I posted this or not - but she will say "BOO" and try to scare us.
Oh - and she's WALKING now. Still not her preferred method of locomotion, but she will take steps non stop (started on Aug 24th). She's getting more and more stable and liking it more and more. She will giggle so hard she will fall on her butt.... she knows she's doing something new.

Here are a few videos from facebook.... sorry for the poor quality, but it's all I have right now.
I SWEAR I'll get back into the swing of things soon. Too much going on lately!!

Saying "Boo" to scare us while chasing me around the ottoman (Aug 14th)



Driving Wyatt's truck on the ground (Aug 21st)



Calling for "MooMoo" at the back door (this is because when we go to MooMoo and D-Daddy's house I always knock on the door and say "call for Moomoo")(Aug 24th)



Blowing kisses with the Muah sound (Aug 30th)



Anna's fake laugh (Sept 1st)

No comments:

Post a Comment