Monday, September 20, 2010

Taken by Tate

I have this friend that I've known since my sophomore year in high school (??)... long story short we lost touch - but thanks to Facebook - we found each other again and picked right back off (better than) where we left off. She is an amazing photographer (no sis - she will never replace you haha) but seriously - she's great. Tate is great. That was lame. Check out her blog if ya get a sec : http://tatecathcart.blogspot.com

Anyway -- she was doing a photoshoot in PTC so Anna and I met her at the PTC library before her shoot so we could catch up a little and so she could have a little fun taking pics of my stunningly beautiful daughter (ok, sorry - proud mom moment). AC was in a good mood and didn't even need "warm up" time which is pretty rare for her. She went right into smiling and being a little chatter box.

Here are some of the pics she took... To be fair to all the pics and so I don't have a SUPER long post - I'm only posting the full color ones. Aren't these amazing???





















































2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! You have "braggin' rights!" She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I follow the A to Zebra blog and saw your pink lemonade birthday back when she first posted about it and I couldn't get over the details and just what an original idea it was for such a cute little girl. I am a huge fan of Picaboo photo books and they just posted new themes and guess what?!? They have a pink lemonade theme and I had to share, it would be perfect! Just had to share.

    ReplyDelete