In "us" news... Chris surprised me and bought the Silhouette machine I've been wanting!! It's awesome :) We also got new counter tops in the kitchen and are re-doing the back splash!!! Yesssss.
Ok enough about us....
Anna has been saying "Peek a Boo" non stop and will even cover her face now to play it with us (instead of just using a blanket). She also plays peek a boo with Piper through the safety gate.
She now calls 'belly buttons' BoBo's. I was laying on the sofa and she lifted my shirt and said BOBO. And it has just stuck :)
Today she said "Diaper" - just as clear as day!!! She was taking out all the diapers from her basket saying "Diaper! Diaper!" She can also say PooPoo too hahhahaha
I can't remember if I ever noted that she says "love you" (sounds like LaJu).
When we ask her if she likes a certain food she will say "Mmm Hmmm" and nod her head yes hahahah we love that.
She walks a lot now and just a few days ago started standing up on her own in the middle of the room (not pulling up on anything).
She holds up pretty much ANYTHING to her ear (phones, remotes, toys, pieces of paper) and pretends to talk on the phone.... always starts with "AhLa (hello)" followed by alblalbllblalb ablblablabl lllallalallavllb hahhahha but she thinks she's having a conversation.
Still have NO CLUE what she's going to be for Halloween.... thinking....
And now I'll leave you with some pics we took last night.
















And the cute little outfit came from my pen pal Amber in Australia - and the headband from my friends Katie and Kirsten. Isn't she the cutest in her little vintage fashions?? Glad I have cool friends to help me keep her in style!
Oh you'll HAVE to give one of those pictures to the girl who makes the head bands, she can use Anna as a model for her website! She looks adorable! Glad that she keeps the headband on, because we weren't sure if she'd just pull them off!
ReplyDeletePam, I still have no clue about Gaby's costume either! If you come up with an idea, let me know! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!