Friday, December 18, 2009

Random pics

I'm switching memory cards for my camera and found a few pics on here that don't really have enough "story" behind them to blog about, so I figured I'd lump them all in one blog post :)

We spent the night last weekend at my parent's house and Allie and Wyatt were there. They just LOVE Anna. Wyatt says "I wanna hold Baby Anna" (which sounds more like "Ina hold baby Eena" haha gotta love it) And Allie says "She's so cute. Why do I wish she was mine?" hahhaha Allie told my sister that she wants a baby sister... hmmm...


This is Anna's exersaucer that we call "Sing it Baby" because the little microphone that she is slobbering all over sings "Sing it Baby" when you touch it.


Anna and Piper chillin on their tummy.


Anna wanted some of our Thanksgiving champagne... don't worry - we didn't let her drive.


Allie and Anna at Thanksgiving. I know Anna looks like an elf, but I took her dress off so she wouldn't drool all over it haha.


Anna after a walk at Summergrove with Staci and Anna Kay. MooMoo made this sweater for Allie when she was little.

1 comment: