Friday, December 4, 2009

It's been a while...

Haven't posted in a while. We've been busy here decorating for Christmas! We have the lights up on the outside of our house, mechanical light up deer are placed, mantle decorated and stockings hung, other miscellaneous greenery up... AND - we got our Christmas tree today!!!

It's probably about a 9-footer, plus with the stand it's probably close to 10feet!! It's HUGE. Well, the biggest one we've ever had anyway. We went through a few of the 7-8 footers but they just seemed small, so we started checking out the 8-9 foot trees. Chris grabbed one and it was pretty, but REALLY full. So full that we didn't know where we would put ornaments! Then he grabbed this one tree.... it was PERFECT! A perfect shape and full, but still plenty of room for ornaments!!

We are checking all the lights right now (well Chris is) and then its DECORATING TIME!!

Anna is helping with the lights too. And don't worry - I didn't let her eat them. I pulled them away when I saw she was putting them in her mouth ;)







Other than that... not much else has gone on. We went to a play group at Stacey and Makenna's house. Loads of fun! Met some mommies and even saw someone we knew!! We have also taken a few pictures hoping to get a good one for the Christmas card. I think we have a winner... I'll post some of the others later. They are too cute not to post, but the color was just too 'off' to make them into a Christmas card.

Tomorrow we have Cookies with Santa at Kristal's parents house! We can't wait!!!

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know I have not abandoned the blog!!

2 comments:

  1. I was worried! My day always brightens a bit more when I read your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see a new post..thats a cute chair she is sitting on..and she looks so big in the snap!Keep the posts going!!

    ReplyDelete