Thursday, October 15, 2009

When the cat is away...

Well first off - and speaking of cats.... my stupid black and white cat escaped from the house today when I was leaving to go run errands. He does this a lot. I tried to get him and he kept running from me so I just let him go. About 5 minutes later the sky opened up and it was a downpour rain. Stupid cat.

Ok - back to the real post. Chris left for a 4 day trip today :( But the good news is that he has a week of vacation coming up when he gets home! (and another one at the 1st of November!!!) I had to go out and get the tag for our new car. Kinda made me nervous because the dealer tag expired yesterday and I was terrified I was going to get pulled over. I didn't though... AND I parallel parked!! I haven't done that since my driving test 12 years ago!! I was super impressed with myself.

Then the bean and I went to Michaels for some halloween ribbon. Um, I got a little carried away. I put back about 8 rolls and still wound up with a ton, but I had to make her a hairbow to match the outfit our neighbors bought for her!!

Anyway, thought yall would appreciate a pic of my new ribbons (and other miscellaneous halloween and craft related items)...


To add to my current collection of ribbons...


And then see the mess I created making ONE bow.


But it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment