Thursday, October 1, 2009

2 month check-up

I totally had my days wrong and Chris and I went into the 2 month checkup a day early .... oops! And she looked so cute too. Oh well.

On her REAL 2 month check up - I had to take her by myself because Chris had to work. I was NOT looking forward to the vaccines, but I had done some research and figured out a vaccine schedule I was happy with.

Her stats at 2 months:
Weight: 12lbs 9oz (90%)
Height 24" (95%)
Head Circumference: 38.5cm (50%)

She was vaccinated with the IPV (Polio), PCV (Prevnar - pneumonia) and the Rotavirus (oral vaccine - Rotatech). We are splitting up the vaccines so she will get the DTAP and HIB at a 3 month appointment. She got a shot in each leg - but only cried a little when they first stuck her - then she did great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment