I managed to get through 3 loads of laundry (more in the wash), dishes, cleaned the kitchen of all of my craft stuff, ran, did tae bo, unpacked from the mountains (which is stupid because we are leaving again tues to go back up there), played with Anna a ton, finished a new website layout, did major updates for 2 clients, started and finished 2 mini craft projects AND had a hot dinner on the table when Chris came home from his trip. I felt like Super Mom!!!
Anna has been laughing out loud for the past few days and it is the cutest thing in the world!! I can't believe how much she changes from day to day. She LOVES sitting up - whether it's in her bumbo or with me holding her up. I think she feels like she's missing out on something if she isnt sitting. She will carry on a conversation of coos with you for about 15 min straight. It so funny because it sounds like she is really trying to say something.
Anyway - here are a few pics from the weekend. Enjoy.
Anna playing in her exersaucer - despite her confused look she actually really enjoyed it.
This is what I was greeted with when I was going to bed. They are all on Chris's side - I guess they figure 3 pets = 1 husband. At least I dont sleep alone when he is on a trip!
I wanted to make her something to look at when she was in the car. I REALLY need to get some car seat toys, but thought it would be fun to make her something for Halloween. I downloaded some patterns online and then cut them out of felt. Then I stitched around them using ... um,... that stitch you see there. (I cant remember what it's called)
Oh, and Ignore my poor child with her socks coming off and drool all over her shirt... I had to stick her in the car seat to make sure they were at the right height. She LOVED them though - ended up talking to them and laughing at them for about 20 min!
And then I made this hair bow for my friend's daughter. It's supposed to look like a little spider or something... I dunno - saw the idea online and thought it was cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment