- Mama
- Dada
- Piper (Pipe-a)
- Bye Bye
- Baby
- Night Night (Ni Ni - now she says it when we say "are you getting sleepy?" she will say "ni ni")
- Thank You (ta-too)
- Banana (Ma-na Ma-na - but she knows what it means. She will ask for it or when I hold one up she will say Ma-na Ma-na)
- Becca (my friend Becca came over and I said "say Becca" and she did. Now she just says it all the time... I think it's the new "ta-ga" and She doesnt attach this one with her - but she says it when we say it. )
- Kitty (Kee Kee or just kee)
- Ball (Baw)
- Hi (you gotta here the way she says this.... she says it just like we say it to her! So cute!)
- Uh Oh
- Oh no
- Good Girl (gotta get a video of this although you can kinda hear in the background of the cruising video)
- No No
- Peek-a-Boo (added 7/23/10)
- Take A Bath (Beka-Baaaa - she says this when we say it - or when we walk into the bathroom haha)
- Bippy (the name Chris gave her blanket - which stuck since she could actually say it)
- Nose (nooooo - when we say where's my nose? she will say Nooooo and point to our nose!)
Friday, July 23, 2010
Words Anna Says
I can't believe how much Anna talks. She has been quite the chatty cathy since she was born just making noises. I post videos here and there of words she says (and understands what they mean and attaches them to what they are) but I figured I'd make a list just so I can keep up with them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment