Just wanted to post a pic of AC and her "Bippy". This is the name Chris gave her blanket. I was never fond of the name and was hoping she would come up with something better - but the other day we gave her one that came out of the wash and she hugged it and said BIP-PY. Well... that was it. It will forever be known as "Bippy". She has 3 of them. They are all little soft blankets with animal heads. Most of the time they are only in the crib with her when she goes to sleep or in the car.... but when I gave her Bippy when it came out of the wash - she carried that thing EVERYWHERE with her. I had to pry it out of her hands so she could eat (ok correction, I TRIED to pry it out of her hands.... she won. Bippy now has banana on him. Back to the wash Bippy.) It's just so sweet I can't help but to love the name. If you ask her where Bippy is she will find it, pick it up, hug it and say "Bip-py... Bip-py".
She just melts my heart every day. We are so lucky.
In the pic she was watching the deer eat our tomatoes. *sigh*
I understand about being behind on posting! Sheesh where is the time going?! Bippy - hahahah love it! And I LOVE that picture!!
ReplyDelete