Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day

Today we had a good snow!! This is a rare thing in Georgia so we enjoyed every minute of it. I think we got about 3.5 inches. Here are a few pictures from today.

Chris is like a kid when it comes to snow. I snapped this from upstairs when he was watching it snow.




She LOVED to touch it!!




I had so many layers on her it was hard for her to sit.. here she is falling..


Chris was trying to stop her from falling


But I was more in to getting a picture with snow on her hair ;)






Chris building his snowman




Our snowman... well.... we never really finished him, but it was a good start.


then we moved him to the porch and he started falling over so I got one shot before he fell.


Backyard


Family pic - or an attempt....




1 comment:

  1. Crazy! I have that exact same scarf :) I do not, have the matching hat, though...too cute!

    ReplyDelete