Anna Claire is 7 months old today!!! I can't believe how fast time is going by. She is such a great baby - still sleeping good, talking (or babbling) up a storm, sitting on her own and she just started "bouncing" to music when it's played (videos of this coming soon). We are just so in love with her and look forward to all the other months and milestones.
Today was not only a special day because it's her 7 month birthday - but it is also SNOWING!!! And snowing pretty good too! It has just about covered the back porch although I dont think it will stick long. Our last good snow stayed on the ground for about 3-4 days and Mom told me Granny used to say if the snow stayed on the ground for at least 3 days then we would get another one. Granny was right!!!
Prob wont have any Anna snow pictures but I'll try to get something up here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment