My mom always says that babies like to make liars out of you... well, Anna did it again - but in a good way! When I said there was no news to speak of - I obviously lied. Anna started CLAPPING tonight!! The past two days I've been clapping and waving at her and today she started putting her hands together. I kept clapping more all day today and tonight as we were sitting on the floor watching the Olympics - she started clapping! Like full out - making a noise clapping! I didn't get her best claps on video - but this was the shorter clip (easier to upload haha). Oh and you'll also notice her "dance moves". She has been wiggling side to side and bouncing when music comes on. I have a better dancing video that I need to post. She dances so hard though she almost falls over (and does sometimes!!)
She is so cute and I'm just amazed at the little things she learns!! What a smart little bean!
And a couple of pictures.

Adorable! Thanks for the smile. Way to show your mama up, A.C. :)
ReplyDelete