Well once again I'm falling behind on the blog... I've been really good at keeping up with the 365 blog though - so check that out if you haven't already :)
Really not too much going on. AC has decided she LOVES avocado (Ah-Bee-Cow!!! - yes, she says it with a LOT of emphasis), honey dew melon and cherries. She has also been a little better at at least trying meats, rice, couscous and other stuff off our plates.
She is still talking non stop. She says phrases like "No, I don't like it" and "like it". She also says "back up", "Watch out", "Eet ok, I got teet" ('it's ok, I got it' when she or anyone drops something) "outside, gawf (golf)" and just other misc words that she puts together like "baby go, up, night-night, ok". She has picked up more words to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (still her favorite song) and sings it ALL the time (at the top of her lungs). She loves singing "Walk, walk" (a Sesame Street song and will say "walk, walk" when it's time to in the song), She tries to say the words to the Pete the Cat song/book and will say "Oh No!" "Strawberries" and "Red" when it's time to in the book and will also sing "I ya mah why shus" (I love my white shoes) which is the chorus. So cute when she does!! She still loves Happy Birthday (Ha-be-ya-ya-you-you... Ha-be-ya-ya.... AN-NA).
She tells us "eat" when she is hungry and is VERY specific on what she wants. Milk has changed from "mon-ga" (no clue where that came from) to "mook", and she LOVES standing in the fridge or on the counter looking in her food cabinet and literally listing every food in there until she gets to one she wants.
She is getting SO silly... like crazy silly. She has always been so serious but would liven up - now she just makes crazy faces and will say and do things that literally crack us up. I try so hard to get it on video - but she is still camera shy. Like I can ask her to make faces and she will go through about 10 different faces - pouty face, surprised, teeth showing, smiling... etc. And if you copy her she will just keep making new faces.
She LOVES to count... and it goes "1, 2, 5, 6, 9, and then something that sounds like a hybrid of 10 and 2". When we count with her she will say the numbers in order except for 3 and 4 - she doesnt like those two numbers I guess haha. And she is still singing her alphabet "A, B, C, D, E.. E... E...mumble mumble.... Em-me-nem-oh-pee... T, U, V... Da-do, Eggs, Y-an-Z"
She is getting that she can bounce on the bed... and thinks it's hilarious.
She LOVES pillows and sleeps with one in her crib now.
She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to color... loves it... can't say it enough. Any time she sees a pen she just HAS to color something. And yes, she is still obsessed with a few Elmo videos.
I can't remember if I've posted about this or not - but she's getting all 4 molars at the same time. I can see little white spots of them all - but none have officially broken all the way through yet. She maybe had one day of feeling sluggish and wanted to be held (and had a very runny nose and cough from drainage) but that was it!! Not too shabby, but then again - I'm not holding my breath until they are all the way through. She does chew on her fingers constantly.
I think that's about it to get you caught up. I'm sure there is more.... and if I think about it I'll post. I don't have any recent pics on my laptop but I'll post some when I get back to my other computer. I'll try to get some recent videos too - but again - she is SO camera shy it's hard to get her doing her little party tricks on film.
No comments:
Post a Comment