Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sesame Street Love (and walking backwards)

She loves it. Elmo especially... and now Abby (Abby Cadabby).

Today I was looking up something and there was a TINY picture of Elmo and she shrieked EH-MO!!!! So I googled "Elmos World" and just found a whole plethora of videos on the Sesame Street website. After being engrossed in an Elmo video - I found one that had Elmo and a cute little pink fairy character named Abby Cadabby. She immediately took to Abby too. I said "that's Abby" once and she immediately would point to her every time she came on the screen saying ABBY!!!

Here is a little video of her pointing out Abby and Elmo.


Oh and before I forget... Anna's new thing is walking backwards. She loves to walk backwards and thinks she's the funniest thing when she does it. I'll try to get a video but she will literally walk across the entire room backwards. She cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment