Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Updates

Nothing super new going on here. Just watching Anna Claire change and grow every day!!

Her top two teeth are definitely visible now and that 3rd tooth on the bottom is really showing. She has 2 more teeth on the top (either side of the middle two) that should break through tomorrow if they didn't already today (she won't let you look in her mouth). I also see and feel more buds so who knows how many more she will get this month.

It's amazing how getting teeth can change her face shape. I swear she looks different... more beautiful (if that's imaginable! haha - sorry totally biased mom here).

New Words:
  • She says Milk now which sometimes sounds like "Milk-A" or "Mocha".
  • She has decided to add an occasional "B" in front of diaper so it's "B-Diaper". Trying to figure out where that came from.
  • She says biscuit (one of her new fav foods) which sounds like "Bi-kit" and is totally adorable when she says it!!
  • She TRIES to say "smile" but cant get the S out.. so it is "Mile" (she mocks me when I say "smile" for photos... twerp)
  • She still calls yogurt "Oko" which was her word for "ice cream" (yes, I was trying to trick her) which is totally ironic because the brand of yogurt we feed her is Oikos. No clue how to pronounce it but we like to pretend it's Okos and act like she's saying it on purpose haha
She dances like crazy to any song her latest move being the chicken arm flap.

She is beginning to put stuff together like "More Ma-na Ma-na" (more banana) and "More Wabble" (more waffle) while pointing to the kitchen.

She laughs.... oh my gosh the child laughs.... so hard that if she starts laughing when she's walking she falls down. We can get her so worked up she can hardly catch her breath and it just cracks us up! She is SO full of personality and we are just so in love with her. I think we may have our hands full when she gets older.

And on a final note - I posted a pic of AC on facebook and the Birdie and Peanut folks (that's who makes her adorable little headbands/flower things) put her on the home page of their website :)

2 comments:

  1. My son Evan recently started adding a 'B' in front of the work 'hot'. I'm assuming he's saying 'very hot' and it's just coming out 'b hot'. So cute! He also asks for milk every morning which sounds like 'Mark' which is my BIL's name so I was thinking he was always asking for him! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your little superstar! I will definitely be ordering some of those for AM :)

    ReplyDelete