Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Look! No Hands!

Watch AC pull up with one hand and then let go and stand without holding on! I think she's leaning up against the little table thing - but still, that's pretty good balance!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite part has to be the spaghetti strainer accoutrement :) How could a kid not want to be superwoman with a spaghetti strainer in her hand?! BTW - yay!! She's standing!!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you crack me up ;) Thanks for being proud of her.... but isn't your fetus doing something more impressive to compete with her?? Hahaha. And yes, save your money on toys. Just give Britton stuff around the house. Those are AC's favorite toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to comment on the sketti strainer, too! Love it. I cannot believe A.C. is so close to standing on her own and walking. Seriously. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete