My Dad is the smartest most creative man in the world!!! I have learned so much from him from thrifty shopping to building some pretty amazing things *ahem - AC's fan-friggin-tastic room* He has worked so hard our whole lives to raise us and provide for us and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful dad and a wonderful role model.
My Father in law is such a warm welcoming person who has made me feel loved from the moment I first met him. He is so much fun and I just HAVE to mention all the little song-rhymes he makes up. Chris inherited that from him and I just ADORE it. I just love to see the way he enjoys life and hope Chris and I can learn to live for the moment like he does.
Now Chris. The reason I married him is because from the first time I talked to him- he made me laugh. His stories and his personality is just radiant and just his presence makes you smile. I knew that he would make an amazing husband AND an amazing dad and I was right. Seeing the way he loves and cares for our pets like they are children was a great indicator of what type of dad he was going to be. I just loves how he makes up songs for Anna (thanks Phil for passing that on to him), he makes her laugh, he is concerned for her, he praises her, he is proud of her and he just loves her to pieces. And she is DEFINITELY a daddy's girl... she just lights up when he walks in the door or when he calls.
I am so lucky to have such great dads in my life. Happy Father's Day - and thank you Dad, Phil and Chris for being awesome dads!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment