Sunday, March 4, 2012

Anna Claire Update

I don't even know where to begin on the updates since I'm so far behind... So here are a couple of quick stories and photos.

The weekend of Feb 24-26th I was going out of town for a half marathon in Disney and Anna Claire stayed home with Chris.  I was THOROUGHLY impressed that he was brave enough to take her to Walmart for a boat cover, drive 1.5 hours down to the farm, spend the night with her there and drive 1.5 hours back the next day!!  He said they had a blast cooking, flying the kite, going out on the boat and spending time with Philip and Kayla. 

Story #2:
Anna Claire is OBSESSED with the clocks chiming at my parents house. She even knows when one chimes that the other will chime shortly after. Two nights ago she looked up at the clock and saw it was something:30 and said "IT'S GONNA RING IT'S GONNA RING!!!" Literally pulled up a kitchen chair in front of it and said "it's coming, it's coming, it's coming...." but we have our chime turned off. I couldn't help but to get a little sad for her so I turned the chime on. It took a few cycles but when it rang for the first time the look on her little face when OUR clock chimed was priceless. Every 15 minutes the clock chimes and each time she gets every bit as excited. Love the little things in life!!!!

And finally - a few photos:






3 comments:

  1. So cute! I just came across your blog. Where are your daughters polka dot and floral coats from? Penny at Little Housewife :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! Just now seeing this! Floral dress is Catamini and polka dot jacket I think was Target. I got both at a consignment sale ;)

    ReplyDelete