Anyway - the place was HUGE..... we went upstairs to the little bouncy thing for toddlers and let Owen and Anna explore. AC wasn't too sure of it all - Owen jumped right in and was sliding and climbing in no time.
After about an hour AC finally started warming up to it all but she REALLY started liking it once we went down the BIG slide together!!!! She loved that and kept wanting to do it again and again... unfortunately I was worn out by the time we discovered how much she liked it. Man - that's a workout climbing through those things.
Anyway - we will be back. I think she will appreciate it more next time we go now that she's getting more active.
Christi and Owen


I'm not too sure what she's doing here.....




Love Owen's face in the background here hahahha




No comments:
Post a Comment