Thursday, August 12, 2010

Look what all AC learned

Trying to jot this stuff down before I forget... I'll come back with video proof later.

Words Anna has learned just this week
  • Mountain - (Mou-nin)
  • Bird - (Bir-Dee) - doesnt know what it is, but will repeat us when we point to them
  • Book
  • Love You - (LA-ju) - well, she has said this before - but we are working on perfecting it
  • Bubbles - (Buggles) - seriously - the cutest thing ever when we blow bubbles and she says BUGGLES.... just love it
  • Light - (LI-yea) but she will point to them when we turn them on so we know she is saying light haha
  • hat - (at) - no h sound but very clear t sound. 8/14/10
  • boo - like she's scaring us - and she LOVES to scare us.
  • Juice - 8/16/10 moomoo kept saying 'Good Juice' when she was drinking [mostly water with a little juice] and she started repeating her.... now she will say 'juice'. And speaking which - as of today she is 100percent sippy cup hydrated.... if you know what I mean. No more nursing for this little girl.
  • Cracker - (ka-ca)
  • Apple
  • More (Mo) - cant remember if I've added this one
  • Cheese Toast (has upgraded to che-to from dee-do haha)
She has also learned
  • To 'dance' on command. We say 'Anna Dance' and she starts wiggling her shoulders
  • To 'sing' on command
  • Where her toes, eyes, mouth, hair and belly button are
  • Where the light is (when we turn it on she points up and says "LI-yeah"

Ok this is an old blog post I never finished, so I just added a few things... better go ahead and post it before I forget again.

No comments:

Post a Comment